ISO 9001 Accreditation
Initiate Consulting Ltd, part of the PDSI group of companies, are please to confirm the result of a recent audit by BSI. We passed the audit without any non-conformities and have been re-certified against ISO 9001 for further 3 years (subject to annual reviews).
The Initiate ISO 9001 process and audit was lead by Tessa Chesney and is published on our internal Intranet – The Bubble.
Ian Lumsden, Managing Director of Initiate, said “ISO 9001 is a key element of our business processes and very important to our Clients. So we are pleased that we passed another audit with no non-conformities. Well done to Tessa for managing 9001 and the audit and all staff for compliance over the last 12 months”
BSI 9001 2023-2026 Certificate - FS 85048-1
What is ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised Quality Management System (QMS) standard that can benefit any size organisation, and is designed to be a powerful business improvement tool.
An ISO 9001 quality management system will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across your business so you can identify areas for improvement. It’s recognised as the world’s most widely adopted Quality Management System (QMS) – it is the quality system of choice!
When you certify to ISO 9001 you will join over a million organisations globally who have improved their businesses with this management system standard.
Who is ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems for?
The ISO 9001 quality management system framework is suitable for all types of organisations irrespective of size, location, or sector.
Benefits of ISO 9001
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Win more business and compete in tenders
- Satisfy more customers
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Show you have strong corporate governance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and your supply chain
Why should you use ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems?
ISO 9001 on quality management systems:
- Enables you to better align and integrate multiple management standards
- Takes a risk-based approach, becoming a tool for preventive action
- Moves away from prescriptive paperwork
- Helps organisations of every kind to improve customer satisfaction and build a sustainable future